Urban Thinkers Campus “Nature-based Solutions and Green Public Spaces for Health and Resilience”
Join us on Wednesday, 14th of October at 12 UTC (14.00 CEST) at the Urban Thinkers Campus “Nature-based Solutions and Green Public Spaces for Health and Resilience”. The event is organised by ISOCARP Institute, in collaboration with the ISOCARP Community of Practice on Urban Health (CoPUH) and the International Society for Urban Health (ISUH), as a first activity within their new collaboration partnership.
This UTC session will bring together international experts and thought leaders providing an overview over public spaces, nature-based solutions and their potential for urban health and in the current Covid-19 crisis. In particular, the session will highlight the strong interrelations between health and urban environment, and it will give voice to some organisations wand cities who are actively participating in innovative resilience and health strategies.
The session will last for 120 min and it will be as much as possible interactive and inclusive. After an inspiring keynote speech, there will be a panel discussion with other international experts and questions from the audience. Participants are welcomed to raise their voice and contribute to the discussion.
The event will take place online on Zoom. Registration is free but required.
Laura Petrella – Un-Habitat
Topic: Nature-based Solutions
- Introduction ad presentation speakers | 10 min.
- Keynote speaker presentation | 20 min.
- Q&A with audience | 10 min.
- Panel discussion with Guest Experts | 40 min.
- Q&A with audience | 20 min.
- Closing | 10 min.
- Jo Ivey Boufford – International Society for Urban Health (ISUH)
- Jens Aerts – Bureau of Urbanism
- Elisabeth Belpaire – ISOCARP Community of Practice on Urban Health
- Federico Aili – ISOCARP Institute